In order to be fully registered and cleared to work with Supply Book you must attend a face to face registration meeting with a specialist education consultant. In the first instance you must call the local office that covers your geographical area to have an initial discussion to assess your eligibility for work which will be followed by an arranged meeting with one of our consultants. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and the office closest to you will be in touch within 48 hours.
Once you have spoken with a consultant you will be invited to attend a registration meeting at your convenience. You will be sent all the relevant information via email to confirm the details which will include the full address of your local office where your appointment will take place. You will also be asked to bring various documentation with you. This forms an essential requirement of registration with Supply Book enabling us to clear you for work as per the Safeguarding Children Guidlines set out by the DFE. The more prepared you are at the registration meeting the quicker we can get you cleared for work.
You will be asked to bring the following to your meeting.
N/B Please bring original documents (not photocopies)
• Photo ID - Passport is preferred If you do not have a passport then we can accept a Driving Licence (both card and counterpart required) please call for clarification if required. Please note if you are providing a driving licence then you must also bring your birth certificate. If you have no photo ID then you must call us for further advice on steps to be taken.
• Certificates of relevant qualifications – Teaching Qualifications, Early Years Practitioners etc...
• Proof of your National Insurance Number (ie, P60, P45, Correspondence from HMRC, Letter from Job Centre)
• 2 Proofs of address - i.e. a utility bill or bank statement (dated within the past 3 months)
• Referee details x 2 - teaching / education based
• Passport sized Photographs x 1
• Enhanced CRB/DBS Disclosure (If you have more than one please bring all of them with you) If applicable we can apply for portability on your current CRB. If you do not have a CRB/DBS Disclosure please bring a cheque for £44 made payable to Provide Education to pay for a new CRB check. NOTE: This will be refunded once you have worked for 10 full days with our agency
• Entry Clearance Visa / Work Permit if applicable
This meeting will last between 30 minutes to an hour and is a great opportunity to discuss your requirements with your consultant. Your consultant will ask questions about your experience and knowledge and find out exactly what it is you are looking for.
Remember – we are here to make your experience working with Supply Book a positive one so the more information we have at this stage will be beneficial for both you and for us once we have cleared you for work.